Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Before any person, firm or corporation commences to improve or modify any public right-of-way within the City by the construction of sidewalks, handicapped ramps, crosswalks, curbs, or driveways, or to do any work in or upon the public right-of-way whatsoever, the applicant must first obtain a right-of-way permit from the City. [Ord. 3861, 2008; Ord. 1372 § 4, 1969; Code 1970 § 12.04.040.]