To obtain a concurrency approval based on meeting minimum required levels of service for transportation facilities, items in subsections (1) through (3) of this section must be satisfied along with one item from subsections (4) through (6) of this section:
(1) Adequate adjoining street improvements exist, or will be available at the completion of development, meeting the standards of PMC 12.36.050; and
(2) Adequate adjoining water and sewer improvements exist, or will be available at the completion of development, meeting the standards of PMC 12.36.050; and
(3) The development activities to be permitted will contribute a pro rata share of the cost of traffic impacts through payment of traffic impact fees authorized in Chapter 3.40 PMC and identified in PMC 3.35.230 prior to the issuance of a permit.
(4) The necessary transportation facilities are included in the City’s six-year street plan current at the time development activities are permitted; or
(5) Provisions for transportation facilities are guaranteed in a development agreement entered into by the developer and the City. The agreement must guarantee that the necessary transportation facilities will be in place within six years of the time that the first development activities are permitted; or
(6) The necessary transportation facilities (arterial, collector streets, street signals) are or will be in place at the completion of development. [Ord. 3821 § 1, 2007; Code 1970 § 12.36.080.]