Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A vacation may be initiated by:

(1) A resolution of the City Council; or

(2) A petition signed by the owners of more than two-thirds of the property abutting the part of the street or alley to be vacated, or, in the case of an easement, the owners of two-thirds of the property underlying the portion of the easement to be vacated. [Ord. 4290 § 1, 2016; Code 1970 § 12.40.020.]