Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

In vacating a street, alley, or public easement, the City may reserve for the City any easements or other rights to exercise and grant any easement for public utilities and services, pedestrian trail purposes, and any other type of easement relating to the City’s right to control, use and manage its rights-of-way. [Ord. 4290 § 1, 2016; Code 1970 § 12.40.080.]