Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

When any property is abandoned, or service no longer used, the Public Works Director may remove the meter, or service connection, or both.

Where such meter or service connection or both have been removed, should a new service or meter be required it shall be considered as a new meter or service connection. [Ord. 962 Art. VI, § 68, 1959; Code 1970 § 13.16.180; Code 1954 § 4-3.134.]