Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any customer or property owner who feels that the drainage service charge as set forth in PMC 13.80.060 for their property has been incorrectly computed or applied, may petition, in writing, to the Director of Public Works for a review of said computations or application. The decision of the Director shall be final. [Ord. 3386 § 1, 1999; Code 1970 § 13.60.110.]