Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person desiring to have their premises connected with the irrigation water service system of the City, or who desires to have irrigation water service, shall make application in the same manner as provided for in PMC 3.65.020 and 13.15.010. [Ord. 4096, 2013; Ord. 3607 § 1, 2003; Code 1970 § 13.61.070.]