Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any customer or property owner who feels that the irrigation water service charge for their property has been incorrectly computed or applied may petition, in writing, to the Director of Public Works for a review of said computations or application. The decision of the Director shall be final. [Ord. 3607 § 1, 2003; Code 1970 § 13.61.240.]