Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

No person or persons shall undertake to move any building on the streets of the City without first taking out a house mover’s license, issued by the City Clerk on application therefor, the fee for which shall be $50.00 per year. Said license shall not be transferable and shall entitle the holder to engage in the general house-moving business in the City, on filing an indemnity bond as provided in PMC 16.50.070 and upon compliance with the other provisions of this chapter. [Ord. 4515 § 2, 2021; Ord. 1810 § 5, 1976; Code 1970 § 16.28.050.]