Whenever the City issues a DNS under WAC 197-11-340(2) or a DS under WAC 197-11-360(3), and shall integrate the public notice required under this section with existing notice procedures for the City’s nonexempt permits or approvals required for the proposal, public notice shall be given as follows:
(1) If a SEPA document is issued concurrently with the notice of application, the public notice requirements for the notice of application will suffice to meet the SEPA public notice requirements.
(2) If no public notice is required for the permit or approval, the City shall give notice of by posting in the City Hall at 525 North Third Avenue.
(4) If a DNS is issued using the optional DNS process, the public notice requirements for the notice of application as supplemented by the requirements in WAC 197-11-355 will suffice to meet the SEPA public notice requirements.
(5) Whenever the City issues a DEIS under WAC 197-11-455(5) or a SEIS under WAC 197-11-620, notice of the availability of those documents shall be given by indicating the availability of the DEIS in any public notice required for a nonexempt license and publishing notice in a newspaper of general circulation in the county, City or general area where the proposal is located and indicating when comments are due.
(6) The City shall give official notice under WAC 197-11-680(5) whenever it issues a permit or approval for which a statute or ordinance establishes a time limit for commencing judicial appeal.
(7) Any publication requirement in this section shall be at the expense of the applicant.