Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

No home occupation may be transferred to a different location without first obtaining a new home occupation license authorizing its conduct at the proposed location by submitting a new business license application through the Business Licensing Service. [Ord. 4375 § 3, 2017; Ord. 3354 § 2, 1999; Code 1970 § 25.66.090.]