The following uses shall be permitted as accessory in the R-T district:
(1) Accessory dwellings;
(2) Home occupations (see definition in PMC 25.15.100);
(3) Ranch and farm buildings appurtenant to an agricultural use and agricultural uses (limited), as defined in PMC 25.15.030, except that the keeping of animals shall be permitted on parcels consisting of at least 10,000 square feet over and above an area equal in size to 12,000 square feet set aside for the dwelling on the parcel; and
(4) Uses incidental and customary to a permitted use;
(5) The keeping of dogs and cats, provided such number of animals does not exceed three dogs and three cats;
(6) For lots with a minimum of 5,000 square feet but less than 22,000 square feet and containing only one single-family dwelling unit, the keeping of dogs, cats, rabbits, and chicken hens, provided such number of animals does not exceed three dogs and/or three cats, and/or three rabbits and/or three chicken hens, the total number of animals not to exceed six; in all cases, animals shall not be allowed to roam or fly to other properties; roosters are not allowed. Structures related to rabbits and/or chicken hens, such as rabbit hutches and/or chicken coops, must be at least 10 feet from any property line, may not exceed six feet in height and 30 square feet in size, and must be located behind the rear line of the dwelling. Rabbit hutches and/or chicken coops adjacent an alley may be placed within five feet of the alley line, provided there are no openings in the wall parallel to the alley. Property owners shall not allow such structures to become a nuisance due to noise or odor.
(8) Family home preschool in conformance with Chapter 25.150 PMC.