(1) Minimum lot area: 4,500 square feet;
(2) One single-family dwelling shall be permitted per lot. Multiple dwellings shall be permitted based on the density standards in subsection (3) of this section;
(3) Density: One dwelling unit per 4,500 square feet of lot area for single-family dwellings and 3,000 square feet of lot area for multiple-family dwellings and dwellings part of zero-lot-line developments except as provided in PMC 25.65.030(8);
(4) Maximum lot coverage: 60 percent;
(5) Minimum Yard Setbacks.
(a) Front: 20 feet;
(b) Side: Five feet, except in zero-lot-line developments in which case no side yard setback is required from the common lot line(s), provided the remaining side yard is at least 10 feet;
(c) Rear: Principal building: Equal to the height of the dwelling;
Accessory structures: Accessory structures adjacent to an alley may be placed on the alley line provided there are no openings in the wall parallel to the alley. Garages with vehicle doors parallel to an alley shall be set back from the alley 20 feet. Where there is no alley, the setback shall be five feet. Structures related to rabbits and/or chicken hens, such as rabbit hutches and/or chicken coops, must be at least 10 feet from any property line, may not exceed six feet in height and 30 square feet in size, and must be located behind the rear line of the dwelling. Rabbit hutches and/or chicken coops adjacent to an alley may be placed within five feet of the alley line provided there are no openings in the wall parallel to the alley. Property owners shall not allow such structures to become a nuisance due to noise or odor.
(6) Maximum Building Height.
(a) Principal building: 40 feet, except a greater height may be approved by special permit;
(b) Accessory buildings: 15 feet;
(7) Fences and hedges: See Chapter 25.180 PMC;
(8) Parking: See Chapter 25.185 PMC; and
(9) Landscaping: See Chapter 25.180 PMC;
(10) Residential design standards: See PMC 25.165.100. [Ord. 4456 § 1, 2019; Ord. 4445 § 3, 2019; Ord. 4110 § 15, 2013; Ord. 4040 § 8, 2012; Ord. 4036 § 17, 2011; Ord. 3731 § 16, 2005; Ord. 3354 § 2, 1999; Code 1970 § 25.36.050.]