Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Failure to receive mail shall not be recognized as a valid excuse for failure to pay utility bills when due. Change in ownership of property and change in mailing address must be made in writing at the office designated by the City Manager. All bills and notices, including delinquency and water turnoff notices, shall be sent to the customer’s billing address provided the City. [Code 1970 § 3.200.090.]