Any license issued pursuant to this chapter may be revoked, in writing, by the City Manager for any of the following causes:
(1) Any fraud, misrepresentation or false statement contained in the application for license;
(2) Any fraud, misrepresentation or false statement made in connection with the selling of products;
(3) Any violation of this chapter;
(4) Conviction of the licensee of any felony or of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude; or
(5) Conducting the business licensed under this chapter in an unlawful manner or in such a manner as to constitute a breach of the peace or to constitute a menace to the health, safety or general welfare of the public.