Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Persons wishing to discharge nondomestic wastewater must first complete either a survey form (if they do not expect a permit is needed) or a permit application. Any user identified by the Public Works Director through the survey as needing a permit must file a permit application. Applications for wastewater discharge permits, in accordance with PMC 13.90.230, must be filed at least 90 days prior to the desired date of discharge, and the discharge permit obtained prior to commencing discharge. [Ord. 4169 § 1, 2014; Code 1970 § 13.62.040(D).]