All adult entertainment facilities shall comply with the following regulations:
(1) Manager on Premises. A licensed manager shall be on duty at an adult entertainment facility at all times the adult entertainment facility is open for business. The manager shall be stationed at a location within the adult entertainment facility where he or she shall have an unobstructed view of all public portions of the adult entertainment facility. The name of the manager on duty shall be prominently posted during business hours.
(a) Upon request, the manager shall provide a roster of all adult entertainers and waitpersons on duty or working during a specified business day.
(b) It shall be the responsibility of the manager to verify that any person who provides adult entertainment or acts as a waitperson within the adult entertainment facility (i) possesses a current and valid adult entertainer’s or adult waitperson’s license posted in the manner required by this chapter, and (ii) is not performing more than one such function during a business day.
(2) Hours of Operation. It is unlawful for an adult entertainment facility, except adult motels, to be conducted, operated, or otherwise open to the public between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
(3) Admission to Minors Prohibited. Admission shall be restricted to persons of the age of 18 years or more. The age of all patrons shall be verified at the time of entry by an employee of the adult entertainment facility. It is unlawful for any owners, operator, manager, or other person in charge of an adult entertainment facility to knowingly permit or allow any person under the age of 18 years to be in or on the premises of such adult facility.
(4) Warning Devices. No person may operate or maintain any warning system or device, of any nature or kind, for the purposes of warning the employees, managers, entertainers, or patrons of an adult entertainment facility that police officers or other government agents are approaching or have entered the adult entertainment facility.
(5) Posting and Display of Licenses.
(a) Every adult entertainer shall post his or her license in his or her work area so it is readily available for inspection by City authorities responsible for enforcement of this chapter.
(b) Every person licensed under this chapter as an adult waitperson or manager shall post his or her license in a conspicuous place and manner on the premises of the adult entertainment facility so as to be readily available for inspection by City authorities responsible for enforcement of this chapter. [Ord. 3262 § 3, 1997; Code 1970 § 5.27.240.]