Any license issued under this Chapter may be revoked, in writing, by the City Manager upon determination by the City Fire Marshal for any of the following causes:
(1) Any fraud, misrepresentation, or false statement contained in the application for the license.
(2) Any fraud, misrepresentation, or false statement made in connection with the selling of any products at the fireworks sales location.
(3) Any violation of this chapter.
(4) Causing or permitting an unreasonably dangerous condition to exist, or conduct or action at a fireworks sales location that creates an unreasonable risk of harm.
(5) Conducting the business license under this chapter in an unlawful manner or in such a manner as to constitute a breach of the peace or to constitute a substantial risk to the health, safety and general welfare of the public. [Ord. 4385 § 4, 2018; Code 1970 § 5.80.100.]